Saturday, June 13, 2009

Can't decide

Navajo Indian Reservation: Gallup, New Mexico
A person can either walk through life oblivious to the trials and tribulations that millions endure or they can acknowledge them and try to change the situation. While on the Navajo reservation I realized just how small everyone is, including me. Our host told us of the important role each person plays on Earth. It was incredibly touching and beautiful. It left me yearning to achieve more, not for myself but those around me.

This day was amazing. I am not sure how to share it via blog or if I really want to, because it was powerful for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear this, Elisabeth.. Maybe you'll decide to write about it for your "helpful story"? I hope all's well. Take care & hello to all!

    ReplyDelete